Do you have questions or need help?

   Fill out the form and contact us.



  • Q: What the licensing model looks like?
  • A: The integration has two licensing models

SUBSCRIPTION – One-year license with one-year manufacturer’s support (renewable license)

PERPETUAL – unlimited license with one-year manufacturer’s support (it is possible to renew the support after its expiration)

  • Q: For what time is the perpetual license support and when I need to buy it?
  • A: unlimited license is sold with one year’s support (AMS) and after one year it must be renewed if we want to be up-to-date with amendments and new versions
  • Q: What should I do after the annual license expires. Do I need to renew it and will I have technical support?
  • A: YES. After completing the one-year license, it should be bought again. In addition to the product, we also provide the latest updates and versions during the purchase period.
  • Q: How can I participate in software development?
  • A: After completing the form on the page in the message body, place your observations, or report your problems.


   Fill out the form and contact us.




    We would like to inform that the administrator of Your personal data is MWT Solutions sp. z o.o., with its registered office at Szyperska 14, 61-754 Poznan. You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing, the right to object to its processing, as well as the right to transfer the data. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary in order to answer the enquiry, and in the case of marketing consent - for the promotion and advertising of the Company's products and services. The data shall be processed based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679). Personal data shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn. The consent can be revoked at any time. Recipients of the data may be the entities running the Company's website. At the same time, we would like to inform that You have the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.